2009年8月7日金曜日

The diary of the meal

Yeah!
I'm Isami.


It was the morning and then I was sleepy.
However, the temperature of the morning of Canada is a comfortable climate for awaking me.
As for the breakfast, forthcoming people decreased from early time. Everyday feels refreshing when I drink Pepsi Cola at the time of breakfast.



The lunch was the potato which I loved.
And ...Of course! With Pepsi!!


The meal was a chicken nugget at night.
The woman of the person in charge of kichenroom is fierce .



The class was an exercise of the presentation.
It is an exercise of the presentation on Friday.
I seem to come to look pale from now on when I think that an project's exercise will become severe!!!


While say so in this way, already sixday iz passed in Canada!



See ya!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿